Saturday, October 23, 2010

new obsession?

annyeong, bangga bangga. (it means long time no see in Korea- lol) anyways, i had a lot of stories in my mind to write but I seem to can't find the right time to do so. too busy or too lazy? hmmmm :/ back to the story, i really enjoyed my life as an university student these last two months. I  have great friends, crazy roommates and well.. okay lecturers. haha. well, last two weeks, -on 13th of oct to be exact- my university (I'm not sure the university -maybe the seniors) organised a mini show - held in the lecture hall. how cool is that? i mean, a concert in a lecture hall ? wow. hehe. anyways, (how many anyways had I use already? -lmao) the guests are well.. I don't really know them at first, cause I'm not into malay songs. ooops. but hey, don't put the blames on me yet. they are not that popular, for they are new artists and it's okay for me not to know them. YET. anyways, (more & more anyways are coming. hehe) they are *drum rolls please* Fynn Jamal, Static Emily, Hayad and ofcourse, the Suara Group. I have to admit, THEY're GOOD. really good. fynn jamal with her 150 juta song, Suara Group with their powerful voice, then Yaya of Static Emily with her guitar and soothing voice. but what attracted me the most are the duos ' HAYAD '. they made me fall for them in less than 5 minutes. their voice are just too *argghhhh* indescribable. and well, just like their mellow voice, they're cute too. hehe. *fan-girl mode* they are Rafiq (I like his voice the most) and Fadhli. arghhh Fadhli, he's just too cute I think I'm gonna die. HAHA *fan-girl mode is still on, obviously* anyways, hmmm they performed three songs -their own songs, written and composed by them- (ahhhh, so talented -sorry. still on) PILIHANKU, TEMAN, & TERBAIK UNTUKKU. my fav was terbaik untukku, as the song showed their vocal range the best. anyways (the last anyways, i promised you -lol) here are some pics of the mini show. yuhuuu. credits to my lovely friend, Miss Aza :P


Fynn Jamal
With Hayad. the're cute right? told ya :P
with Yaya of Static Emily. she's the tallest, just fyi :)
Grab myself a copy of Hayad's cd.
only RM10 for this magnificent piece of music.
totally worth it. walaupun 3 lagu je ;)
***


I really really enjoyed the mini show. (i don't really have to tell ya that right? -it was written all over my face *lol) anyways (ooops -HAHA) it's getting late now. ouch backache. *for sitting in front of the lappy for too long* will write more, promise.
til next post, XOXO ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment