Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What I What To Do When I Grow Up? :/

Hello again :) well actually, I just finished my journal my lecturer wanted me to write. the submission date was well.. a few weeks ago but I hope she doesn't mind I send in late. hehe.. The title of the journal was.. (as you can see above) What I What To Do When I Grow Up?  I really really didn't know what to write at first. I know what I wanted to be but I don't know how to express it on a piece of paper. I send her what I wrote below. Whatcha guys thinks? (:

What I want to do when I grow up? Well, I wanted to be a vet. I wanted to be a writer. Then a doctor, a principal, a homicide detective and a nutritionist. But in the end, none of them seems to fit me. I’m really confused on what I want to do at first. One thing for sure, I don’t want to be a failure in life.
It was my parents who helped me to get back on track. They helped me focusing on what I really love to do and that is something that has to do with computers. I really love being on computers and I don’t mind spending hours and hours in front of them. I’ve always wondering how computers were made, and how we can receive an email from the other side of the world in just seconds.
My cousin gave me a piece of advice too. She graduated from a local university majoring in the same course as me and she got the chance to do her bachelor degree in Ireland. She’s the one who pushed me to try my luck in the same university and she’s right, I love it there. I love the environment, the lecturers and the most important thing is I think I can achieve what I want to be by being present in the right place, in the right moment.
I want to accomplish the things my cousin had accomplished and make my parents proud. I’ve never felt any happier with my life and now I know, I am in the right track. :)
lol I hope she loves what I wrote to her :/  gonna sign out for now. still got maths homework to be done. till next post, XOXO ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment